Major Plastics Container manufacturer seeks an experienced Maintenance Production Manager to be responsible for:
- Coordinating and overseeing the Quality and Maintenance of the Facility, Hands on resolving repetitive issues
- Daily scheduling of Maintenance within the Plant per shift with DIRECT SPECIFICS duties
- Handle day to day management of the INDUSTRIAL organization processes, including performance management, monitoring project plans, and procurement of manufacturing related purchases
- Troubleshooting and managing the resolution of operations and maintenance support problems
- Strong PLC's experience, Siemens a plus,
- Bachelors preferred butnot necessary, strong related experience is executable
- 5 years Industrial processing manufacturing environment.
- Blow Molding or Injection Molding Preferred
- Container Industry a plus
- Plastics Manufacturing
Incredible opportunity!! E-mail
Role: Maintenance Production Manager
Apply for this job now.