Sales & Marketing Positions - State College, PA
We are currently hiring for an entry level Marketing & Sales Representatives.
Sales or marketing experience is a plus but is not required. Due to upcoming expansions, we are hiring ambitious and motivated people to join our fast-paced Marketing Team to contribute to the growth of our clients!
Positions will have an hourly guaranteed base pay, plus additional client bonuses & commissions.
We train our entry level Sales & Marketing Representatives in:
- Acquiring quality customers for our Fortune 100 clients
- Creating brand awareness for our client’s target audience
- One on one sales interactions with customers
- Promotional retail sales and marketing
- Developing sales skills and enhance sales skills
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Sales presentations
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
*This is a full-time position - we do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions*
We train qualified entry level Sales & Marketing Representatives in our development program in:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Account management
- Team development and management
- Business development
What We Offer:
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full-time position with a work-life balance
- You must have a do-it-yourself mentality – to grow you must learn new skills
- You must have an outgoing personality – we talk to people on a daily basis
- You must have high integrity – we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- You must be reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
- You must have a college degree or relevant work experience
- You must be passionate about growth, development, and people, period
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume.
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded
We are a retail-based promotional marketing firm looking for Marketing Representatives to work with new accounts for its Fortune 500 clients. Specializing in business mentor-ship, our clients are looking to find, develop, and support a motivated candidate for management who acts with integrity and has a winning mindset willing to advance by their own merits.
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 24-48 hours.
Role: Entry Level Sales and Marketing Positions
Location: State College,
Apply for this job now.