We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing home The Gardens At Easton, in Easton, PA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
Full Time 7am-3:30pm, 3pm - 11:30pm, 11 pm - 7:30 am
Part Time 7 am - 3:30 pm, 3 pm - 11:30 pm , 11 pm - 7:30 am
*$1000 Sign On Bonus For Full Time LPNs paid out quarterly.
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- Licensure and registration by the PA Board of Nursing Examiners as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
The Gardens at Easton is a 181-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility, located in Easton, Pennsylvania. We are five-star rated by The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Our therapy department hosts a range of ACP equipment, functional ADL streets, bathrooms, and an outdoor area, designed to help get you back on your feet after an injury or illness.
We hire people that are caring, honest, and hard-working that keep our residents and families as our number one priority. Our caregivers use their training and experience to enrich the lives of our residents. We're proud of the dedicated people who share in our commitment to put residents first, improve quality of life and provide excellent care with compassion and dignity.
We encourage families to visit, dine, and celebrate with us during birthdays and holidays. We listen when you have feedback and work hard to keep you priority number one.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Apply for this job now.