Science Teacher - SEND
£110 - £213 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Full UK QTS with a Science Specialism
Vision for education are seeking a qualified Science teacher with experience working with Children with Special Educational Needs to join our team from April 2021.
If you are looking for a long term full time position, and have previous experience in supporting students with medical and social emotional and mental health issues we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please contact Katy on 0114 5530900 or email #removed#.
This role will involve working with young people who have medical and mental health issues.
It is a full time teaching role and therefore you would be carrying out the full teacher role including planning, marking and assessing.
This school caters for students from the ages of 4 to 18 years old, who are diagnosed with a variety of medical needs including social emotional and mental health issues.
To be considered for the Science Teacher position, you will:
- Hold full UK QTS with a Science Specialism
- Ideally have previous experience of planning for students with EHCP's
- 2 school based performance references within the last 2 years
- Previous experience of working with behaviours that challenge is highly desirable
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to apply for one
- The ability to work on initiative and proactively
- The desire to work with young people with special educational needs
- Available full time from April 2021
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth over £400.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students a