KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for a Sr. Software Engineer: Java w/ microservices (Spring boot a +)+ Solr/Lucene or comparable + REST + Degree required; Kafka, Azure, AI/ML a + (HEAVY REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE)
We seek a Senior Software Engineer who can contribute their expertise in building a transformative solution that will revolutionize the way consulting firms execute. This individual s primary focus will be on design and implementation of a scalable and maintainable web application user s experience, but not limited to web development. She or he will also contribute the design and implementation of all technical tiers within an event-driven, microservice, enterprise environment. Along with their development contribution, the individual will also contribute in helping to shape a highly efficient, agile and continuous delivery software production environment. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Design and implement proprietary match algorithm and related services
- Design and implement web service APIs and middle tier components
- Contribute to refining agile and continuous delivery processes
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science or related field from an accredited university
- 5 8 years of formal experience in development of distributed enterprise applications (resiliency, failover, scalability)
- 5 8 years of Java development experience (Springboot is a plus). Java 8+ is strongly preferred.
- Microservices experience is required.
- Formal experience with Apache Solr and Lucene or comparable is required (Elasticsearch, etc)
- Formal experience with RESTful web service design and implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with implementation and support of AI / ML solution and related technologies is a plus
- Experience with Apache Kafka and event sourcing is a plus
- Experience with SQL and / or No-SQL database environments is a plus
- Experience with leveraging Azure or another cloud platform's services (IAAS, PAAS and SAAS) is a plus
- Heavy remote work available. Must be available to be onsite as needed for meetings. Can discuss remote flexibility more with applicants.
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies. Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- provided by Dice