Zimmer Biomet, one of the world’s largest medical device suppliers, is looking for talented people to join our team. The Inventory Analyst is responsible for managing and optimizing all inventory levels according to Zimmer Biomet’s business model. The role includes but is not limited to analyzing and reporting on metrics for process improvements.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels with an emphasis on service levels.
- Utilize system reports and knowledge of warehouse activities to maintain accurate inventory records.
- Communicate significant analytics to sales representatives and business managers.
- Participate in cycle counts and reconciliation of inventory discrepancies.
- Handle process for return/destruction of all expired/recalled products.
- Monitor new product releases and systematically assign based on management direction.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers, sales reps, corporate contacts, and all internal team members.
- Interface with Zimmer Biomet corporate to resolve inventory and order management issues.
- Exhibit interest and initiative to participate in special projects as needed or any other duties as assigned.
Expected Areas of Competence:
· Financial and logistical acumen, with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strategic thought process
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
· Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
· Ability to work both autonomously and proactively with others to anticipate and react to business needs
· Proficiency in Microsoft office suite; especially Excel
Education and Experience:
Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Finance, Healthcare Administration, or Supply Chain Management preferred; analytical experience required.
Working Climate: Office setting. Tasks generally require the ability to exert light to medium physical effort, but may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling of objects and materials of weight up to 25 pounds.
Role: Inventory Analyst
Apply for this job now.