COMPANY: ENL MIDLANDS & SOUTH WEST
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £30000 - £50000 per annum
Civil Litigation Solicitor, Norfolk – 4+ PQE – Up to circa £50,000 - DOE – Long established law firm, with a strong reputation within the East Anglia region
• An experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor is highly sought after to join this reputable practice in Norfolk
• Covering the broad remit of civil litigation the appointed Civil Litigation Solicitor will possess the ability to provide advice on a range of civil litigation matters including professional negligence, contract disputes and property disputes.
• Suitable Civil Litigation Solicitors or Legal Executives will have at least 4 years PQE in handling their own caseload of matters
• Ideal Civil Litigation Solicitors will have some experience of supervising junior members of a team.
• The appointed Civil Litigation Lawyer will be joining a growing practice where you will be encouraged to develop new business into the firm. Secretarial support is available.
• Our Client has a reputation of offering quality advice across a range of legal services with a personal and friendly approach.
• Salary will be dependent on experience