Working at Pipl
Pipl is the world’s largest people search engine, we make it easy for anyone to get contact, social, demographic and professional information about people. Our big-data challenges are BIG, we deal with tens of billions of web pages, petabytes of data and multiple clusters of servers and storage systems. We help companies access and integrate identity data into their platforms driving growth for their business in ways they didn’t think was possible.
We are a company that fosters an amazing work environment and a fun, energetic, success-oriented culture. We have a strong philosophical belief that our people are our most important assets. And we don’t just pay lip service to that phrase — we incorporate it into our policies. We live it every day. Yes, we have generous ‘traditional’ benefits and perks, but we also take time to make sure everyone in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and have a clear opportunity for learning and career growth. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they’re part of something special.
About this position
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter to join our team. In this role, you will be developing marketing content to support global generation campaigns and product marketing. The ideal candidate will have at least two-three years’ experience working as a copywriter and content creator, ideally in the B2B space. You will work closely with the marketing team and subject matter experts to map out content strategies and create compelling whitepapers, blogs, email campaigns, landing pages, case studies, product/feature sheets, infographics, video scripts, web copy and other marketing assets.
- Writing and developing copy for all inbound and outbound campaigns, including thought-leadership premium content (such as whitepapers), blogs, infographics, web copy, emails, newsletters, video, social media and other marketing vehicles that support our strategy.
- Optimize content according to SEO strategy.
- Supporting the sales team through the creation of case studies, product sheets and other marketing collateral.
- Managing and monitoring the quality of content to be distributed to the public.
- Working effectively with other teams as well as the sales department.
- Acting as assistant editor for incoming content from other departments or partners, aligning copy with established messaging and standards.
- Following and promoting brand guidelines and tone of voice.
The ideal candidate
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills, with current writing samples
- Deep understanding of optimizing content, on page and in CMS, to support SEO strategy
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to own and project manage a number of cross-team creative initiatives
- Initiative taker who can work independently within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to think creatively and change course if necessary to achieve desired results
- Analytical thinker who can grasp complex ideas and communicate them simply and effectively
- Ability to exercise good judgment on choosing appropriate/ effective content to reach target audiences
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and content management systems, preferably WordPress
- Work with external freelance writer to deliver premium content and blogs on schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience working as a writer
- Must love Macs
Bonus points for:
- A good understanding of developer-focused marketing;
- Experience with running SDR;
- Exceptional Karaoke skills.
Please send your resume to #removed#
Role: Marketing Writer, Technology
Location: Post Falls,
Apply for this job now.