We are looking for Fleet Mechanics to join our team!
- Full line repair of automobiles, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Specialize in suspension / steering / brakes
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use modern diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- 5 years of experience as an automotive/fleet mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented, committed to quality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
Top pay for top performers, low cost of living in a rural environment.
Haralson Tire company has long term contracts and multiple locations in Arizona. Good work schedule, plenty of work, and long term stability.
Role: Automotive Mechanic - Fleet
Apply for this job now.