Team Lead (VP) - Java - Payments / Banking
£100,000 to £120,000 + Bonuses + Benefits
SoCode have been commissioned by our client - a global leader in the Banking and Financial services space to build a new and scaled Engineering team focussed on one of their new products. Your role will be to help assist in the expansion of their Product and Engineering capability.
Central to this plan will be the appointment of 4 VP's who will be working together within the London region to rapidly scale the team and deliver engineering excellence. If you are looking for a challenge, this is it…… You'll be working on rebuilding an entire platform from the ground up to be used by the largest companies in the world, designed to be capable of processing thousands of transactions per second.
As part of a global effort, you'll be working alongside the brightest minds in the world and take responsibility for creating and maintaining a modern and progressive Software Development Environment. This new
To apply or for more information please forward your CV and we will be in touch with all suitable candidates. Should you know anyone that would be well suited to these requirements please do also share this advert.
Unfortunately, due to the sensitivity on these roles we won't be able to discuss sensitive client information without a CV.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject - Top Grades are Beneficial
- Expert in Java development - Spring / SpringBoot
- Microservices Architecture
- Experience in leading a team in an Agile environment
- Ability to communicate well with a broad range of people, including Product Owners, Testers, Training and Product Support.
- Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps.
- Had exposure to architecture or worked on greenfield projects
- Solid understanding of a cloud first environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email #removed#