We are a firm seeking candidates that desire a job that promotes creative, energy, and learning! If that is what you are seeking the Marketing Events Assistant position might be a good fit for you. All of our training is down hands on. To be considered for this position please read the requirements below and apply below.
· Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals
· Engaging presentation skills with ability to adapt do different audiences
· Able to interface with existing customers and marketing teams to increase customer exposure
· Experience in retail, restaurant/food service, sales, product demonstrations and associated fields
· Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Provide excellent face-to-face customer service and educate customers on the benefits of our clients
· Create a unique customer service experience at in-field marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
· Coordinate and execute strategic in-field marketing campaigns relevant to the region to increase client revenue
· Create, build, and maintain relationships with clientele and sales team to facilitate brand growth
· Support management to ensure campaigns are consistent with marketing plans on time, budget, and scope
You must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service and marketing position. If you think you are a good fit, we would like to hear from you.
Our High Energy Office is seeking a dynamic individual to act as the face of client brands at marketing campaigns throughout the local area. We create tailored marketing campaigns for some of the largest corporations in the nation. We have recently expanded our client portfolio due to high demand, and have recently signed on with our largest clients to date! This firm is an immediate need of a professional with excellent customer service skill to maintain customer and client relationships and promote our new clients.
As a member of the team here at our firm, you will have the opportunity to represent our clients in the field. You will foster excitement about clients’ brands and products, build a loyal client base, and drive future business. The right candidate will have the opportunity assist with executing field marketing campaigns and expand new projects for clients.
If you think you are a good fit, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible! For immediate consideration!
Phoenix Brand Management Group has developed a successful training program that is designed to produce top- notch managers for the national accounts of new and existing clients. As we continue to grow so does our need for these leaders in our business.
Role: Entry Level Management - Weekly Pay!
Apply for this job now.