The primary purpose of the Charge Nurse (RN/LVN) position is to participate in and oversee the provision of Patient care as prescribed by the attending physician, consistent with accepted standards of care and within the scope of RN/LVN training and licensure. At times, this position will be responsible to provide care directly to the Patient and/or supervise the direction of this care by a Certified Nursing Assistant to ensure that the highest practical well-being is maintained by the Patient.
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing School and a current and valid license in the applicable State.
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience in a long-term or health care setting is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Observes, assesses, and reports Patient conditions/changes and documents in accordance with Cantex Continuing Care Network’s Clinical Policies & Procedures and state/federal guidelines and regulations.
- Assists in collection and documentation of data relevant to Patient assessment and evaluation.
- Consults with RN regarding changes in Patient's condition.
- Receives, transcribes, and executes physicians' orders.
- Ensures implementation of care plans as directed. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Participates in assigning duties and ensures the delivery of appropriate clinical care by the CNA staff.
- Ensures that each Patient's accident or incident is fully documented and reported in accordance with Cantex Continuing Care Network’s Clinical Policies and Procedures and state/federal guidelines and regulations.
- Ability to function as a Team Leader/Role Model
If you're interested in employment opportunities at San Remo, please submit your resume online for consideration or apply in person.
3550 Shiloh Road
Richardson, TX 75082
Telephone # 972-231-4810
COME JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE!!
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Cantex Continuing Care Network represents a unified, seamless pathway of compassionate care and medical excellence, aimed at complete recovery beginning the moment a patient is released from the hospital. Our integrated network of healthcare services includes transitional care, rehabilitation, chronic care, home health services, hospice and pharmacy, all centered on the patient.
Our transitional care services provide patients with a rehabilitative plan of care designed to return them home at the earliest possible time. Our goal is to prevent re-injury or relapse and reduce the chance of re-hospitalization.
To provide excellent outcomes and value across the full spectrum of continuing care services.
Cantex chronic care programs are designed to support patients requiring long-term clinical assistance allowing them to focus on their quality of life.
Cantex hospice services are committed to enhancing the quality of life for terminally ill patients and their loved ones through an integrated program of comfort and pain management, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual support. Team members include a physician, registered nurse, social worker, aide, counselors, chaplain and volunteers.
Role: Charge Nurse - RN or LVN
Apply for this job now.