The Junior Database Administrator roll is to develop and test custom applications, scripts and database structures using various technologies in a structured development environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, test, implement and document efficient database applications to satisfy business and systems requirements.
- Collaborate with MIS manager in analyzing, architecting, and developing database requirements for business applications.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the database environment.
- Provide operations support of all database environment and control and monitor user access to database
- Install, configure, and upgrade database server environment and application tools
- Knowledge of computer system data scheme to support business functions. Use of NoSQL, SQL, Reporting Services and Analysis Services to extract data from the system.
- Analyze problems or conditions, and correctly determine or infer causes.
- Evaluate new and evolving trends in IT and data technologies to better anticipate future needs of the company.
- Assist with the creation, deployment and maintenance of databases in both development and production environments
- Assist with the automation of regular database support activities
- Perform regular database maintenance activities (like data loads, data fixes, database copies, software installs /upgrades / patches, etc)
- Working closely with the MIS team, implement database and data warehouse enhancements and release upgrades, ensuring the development is in line with business objectives and standards.
- Identify, report, and fix material bugs and deficiencies in the tools used, utilizing internal and external resources
- Map and document database environment and processes
Florida Caribbean Distillers is the first registered distillery in the state of Florida and a large producer of spirits and beverages. Florida Distillers produces multiple types of beverages in a variety of packaging formats and sizes, including Carbonated Soft Drinks, Energy Drinks, Teas, Waters, Juices, Organic, as well as Alcoholic beverages. Our manufacturing and production facility, substantial research and development capability and high-level of quality and customer service enables us to offer its customers a strong value-added proposition of low cost, high quality products.
Florida Caribbean Distillers is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Role: Junior Database Administrator
Location: Lake Alfred,
Apply for this job now.