An opportunity has arisen an experienced Gas Engineer to carry out PPM and Reactive Activities to a variety of commercial premises in South Wales. Applicants should have Domestic and Commercial Experience and would be an advantage to have any plumbing skills with relevant commercial experience. The applicant would be expected to assist with various reactive and PPM tasks, as well as core combustion skills.
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone that has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to plan and supervise their own workload, liaise with the landlord’s representatives and their clients is also required.
- A minimum of: COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1,TCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT and applicable domestic qualifications
- Excellent gas knowledge of current gas regulations.
- Knowledge of a variety of Commercial/Domestic appliances and installations.
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge, both domestic and commercial of most major manufactures i.e. Valliant Powermatic, Riello, Broag, Combat, Ambi-Rad, Ideal, Potterton, Nu Way and Worcester etc.
- Good all-round knowledge of heating systems with controls/BMS knowledge desirable.
- Good plumbing skills
- Good interpersonal&communicating skills, flexible approach to work/Clients’ requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the callout rota. Good organisational skills and have a positive attitude.
- Full UK driving licence
- Overtime x1.5 on weekday and x2 on weekends + day in lieu on bank holidays
- Standby rate is £15 per day and £50 on bank holidays
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata into shifts for shift workers)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays - buy 5 days&sell 2 days
- Life assurance
- Auto-enrolment company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Purchase an electric vehicle via salary sacrifice
- Employee discounts with various brands
- Learning and development programs, training and career opportunities.
We’re Integral, part of JLL. We’re a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the Largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you’re looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at Integral and JLL!
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Integral and JLL can take you...