We are looking to bring on dedicated team members. This position includes a combination of order fulfillment, customer service and sales, processing returns and exchanges and various other responsibilities.
Must be friendly, professional, authentic, honest, ethical, creative, respectful, dependable and hardworking. Willing to pay attention to detail and become a long-term part of our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties will be assigned.
· Picking orders submitted via our websites
· Pack Orders and Label for delivery
· Orders are processed daily with UPS, FedEx and USPS
· Answer incoming calls in a professional manner, must be customer oriented.
· Must be an organized individual that follows processes and procedures
· Attention to detail with Accuracy and Precision
· Maintains a clean and organized department
· Computer data entry and answering emails are an essential part of this position
· Must be able to communicate clearly both verbal and written
· Must be adaptable to change
· Process return and exchanges for retail customers
Preferred working hours are 9-6 M-F with some flexibility. We offer a fun working environment with friendly co-workers.
· Job Type: (1) Full-time, (1) P/T
· Salary: $11.00 to $15.00/hour Commensurate with experience
Own all tasks as laid out to include but not limited to Essential Duties and Responsibilities. Other duties will be assigned.
· Attitude is Everything
· Be Persistent
· Be a team player
· Create Value
· Our Clients are our Partners
· Under Promise/Over Deliver
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers information; Works well in group problem solving situations.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Puts success of team above own interests.
· Attitude - Consistently has a positive attitude; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
· Organization Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are handled when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds positively to management direction; Takes responsibility for own action; Keeps commitments. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Undergraduate degree or equivalent years in a similar position. Skills and interests that surround the business landscape. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, detail oriented, loves being part of a team and own responsibilities.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common marketing reports and strategies. Ability to respond to common inquiries, ability to write effectively and present information to top management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
Fast-Paced, multi-faceted, customer centric environment. You may be helping in our brick and mortar store, answering phones, and processing an order from the web all at the same time!
We are a multi-faceted Jewelry Company.
Elisa Ilana Jewelry is a manufactuer, wholesaler, retailer and ecommerce company. We are looking for a forward thinker, a multi-tasker, a team player and most of all a hard worker.
Role: Client Relationship Specialist
Apply for this job now.