Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!Your Day-to-Day…
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link belowCygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Branwell Ward
is an open acute service that can support up to 19 men in a therapeutic and calming setting. The service is an emergency admission ward that aims to work with service users with a broad range of mental health problems. The team works closely and collaboratively with service users, their family and the referrer to provide a seamless pathway from referral to discharge.Branwell Ward
accepts referrals for service users whether informal or detained under the Mental Health Act. The service is not risk averse and has a willingness to accept referrals which may be challenging and can work successfully with individuals who experience a higher level of complexity and challenge, posing a risk to themselves or others. This is possible as both Branwell Ward and our PICU service on Austen Ward work closely together in order to assess and manage risk factors.