COMPANY: PAGE PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £14 - £16 per hour
Data Analyst / Hastings / Finance / Analytics
A well respected company in Hastings are seeking a temporary Data Analyst.
As Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Collate data and information required for regular reports and meetings, including KPI dashboard and annual
- Produce ad-hoc reports, as agreed with the Head of Department with appropriate commentary.
- Offer a solution-focused approach to meet the data and reporting requirements of individual managers and provide insight on the data and information extracted ensuring these are presented in a clear and authoritative manner, appropriate to the intended audience.
- Provide analysis and projections as requested and investigate patterns and trends in data; and use problem solving, analytical and communications skills to identify possible explanations.
- Working to monthly deadlines, collate regular data quality reports, as agreed with the Head of Department.
- Lead on the development, and ongoing maintenance, of the internal systems to include training materials and delivery (induction and refresher training), user documentation and operating procedures. Support the implementation of changes to these systems through one to one support and training.
- Knowledge of using electronic patient databases for input and analysis
- Configuring databases and creating activity and data quality reports
- Knowledge of delivering training to individuals/groups
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and charts
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail and able to scrutinize numerical and written data
- Problem solving, analytical and judgmental capabilities to resolve complex data and reporting issues where a number of alternative solutions are present
- Able to identify different ways to extract data and configure systems to support current and future business intelligence needs
- Developed data manipulation and interrogation skills
- Able to set own objectives, work autonomously, prioritise workloads and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
£14 - 16 per hour
Role: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.