Full Time Permanent Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Location: Hoddesdon EN110DR
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
The Role of the Finance&Accounts Analyst:
The Finance Support role is to ensure the timely and accurate operation of the department including preparing or assisting in the preparation of client accounts, liaising with HCL/auditors to assist in their processes. They will also be required to work with the Property Managers, to provide any backup and assistance to fulfil their function.
Main Duties of the Finance&Accounts Analyst Role:
- Provide property managers with financial information as requested within a reasonable timeframe.
- Process the requests received from managers.
- Deal with day to day queries from clients and Property Managers.
- Sending periodic reporting to Clients / Property Managers in pre-agreed format.
- Undertake transfer of funds correctly within client accounts
- Print invoices / preparing accounts pack visits at our offices if required.
- Update the shared control sheets when required.
- Ensure budgets are entered into the system accurately and within a timely manner when received.
- Prepare / send outstanding - budget report every month for FS Team Leader.
- Ensure PM’s have the necessary financial assistance to be able to analyse and interpret data provided to them.
- Arrange and liaise with auditors when audits are due/in progress.
- Process any instructions following external and/or internal agreement between parties i.e. making adjustments.
- Prepare interim client accounts or associated reporting on client accounts as requested.
- Prepare accounts for New Build properties, including calculations of voids
- Ensuring Annual Returns&Tax Returns are filed on an annual basis where required.
- Attend meetings/communicate with as required with Operational Directors, Heads of Departments, Business Development Managers, Regional/Property Managers, CCC,HCL, Clients and others to set-up and/or resolve any new business queries or client account queries.
Requirements for the Finance&Accounts Analyst Role:
- Minimum of 18 months experience in Property accounting
- Medium to advanced user of MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS
Benefits of the Finance&Accounts Analyst Role:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday
- Company paid qualifications
- Life Assurance + Pension
- Sick Pay
- Progression paths&Programs
- Annual Salary Reviews
To Apply for the Finance&Accounts Analyst Role please click APPLY below
Key Word: Finance, Accounts