Entry Level Management Trainee: Sense of Humor Required!
Are you the kind of person who is easy going and ready to get involved with something that offers more purpose? Someone who values teamwork but enjoys exceeding personal expectations?
Turn2Concepts is looking for capable candidates to join our team as a Management Trainee and to cross train in all aspects of:
- training systems
- customer relations
Experience in the following is a plus but not a requirement:
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Planning and involvement in charity events
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Trips to cool places like Las Vegas, LA, Atlanta, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports, outings, camping, hiking, etc
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Turn2 Marketing Concepts serves local companies as well as Fortune 500 names. We leverage a scalable outreach model and train our talented executives to prepare, launch, and optimize every campaign. We're a trusted customer acquisition partner for top-flight telecommunications companies nationwide, and we're ready to score some winning results for you.
We're focused on customer service. To this end, our resources and expertise are tailored to enhance knowledge about market dynamics and engagement. Companies thrive because of our experience and skill, to which no other marketing and consulting team can compare. We accelerate business growth while expanding our firm and advancing our people.
Role: Entry Level Management Trainee: Sense of Humor Required!
Location: Downers Grove,
Apply for this job now.