A-Plus Homecare and Hospice is seeking amazing Home Health Aides to join our expanding team in SLC, UT! A-Plus prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied when a part of our team.
As a Home Health Aides for A-Plus, you will provide ADL care and support for our patients in their homes. Our ideal candidate will be highly compassionate and have a profound knowledge of caring for terminally ill patients. We seek a patient, personable, and attentive HHA with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status to Case Manager
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Provides comprehensive personal care of patients under the supervision of an RN
- Prioritizes work assignments
- Completes and submits required paperwork, including daily notes, route sheets, and documentation reflecting care given as indicated on the plan of care
- Exhibits courtesy, cooperation, and compassion toward patients, physicians, and fellow workers to create a positive work environment
- Must have curren CNA and BLS certification
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Drivers license and car insurance required
- Willing to undergo background check
A-Plus Homecare and Hospice offers competitive compensation, benefits and provides a great team environment. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients, and are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Impact Healthcare prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied as a part of our team.
At Impact, we strive to be the employer and provider of choice. We believe by being invested in our team members and creating a positive work environment, we are able to exhibit and provide phenomenal patient care. If you are looking for professional growth, longevity and an employer who is profoundly committed to patient care and employee appreciation, Impact Healthcare is the company for you.
Role: Home Health Aide- Salt Lake City
Apply for this job now.