COMPANY: BCL LEGAL IN HOUSE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
An opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel has arisen within the in-house group legal team of a FTSE 250 global organisation. This is a permanent, full time position based in the West Midlands.
Your New Employer
Founded over 25 years ago, the Group's revenue has now grown to over £1bn, and they employ over 6000 people worldwide. The business is continuing to grow and develop on an international scale, making this an exciting time to join them.
As Senior Legal Counsel, you will play an active part in the organisation’s growth plans. Your role will involve:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts, including IT, IP, marketing and procurement
- Supporting the Legal Directors in providing advice on a range of matters, including M&A, compliance and data protection, consumer matters, technology and marketing
- Supporting the business by providing pragmatic and commercially-focused advice on legal and commercial matters
The Ideal Candidate
The successful In-House Counsel will likely have:
- Over 6 years’ PQE
- Background at a commercial law firm / in-house
- Experience of negotiating and drafting a wide range of commercial contracts
- Experience of negotiating technology and SaaS agreements and IP rights (ideally)
On offer for the Senior Legal Counsel:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including car allowance and bonus
- An unrivalled development scheme
- Opportunity to join a legal team of committed and experienced commercial lawyers
If this Senior Legal Counsel opportunity is of interest, please apply with your CV as soon as possible.