Company: AUSTRALASIAN RECRUITMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Job Type: Temporary, FullTime
Interested in working for a leading global investment bank as a Junior Team Assistant? This is a demanding role which requires extensive support from a highly competent, proactive, motivated and organised individual. They are looking for someone to come on board as a Junior Team Assistant on a six-month temporary basis.
- Managing multiple calendars for large teams
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and calls
- Coordinating room bookings for internal and external meetings across multiple locations
- Managing high volumes of phone calls and emails
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team including international flight and accommodation bookings, transport and visa applications
- Implementing divisional policies and providing guidance to their team
- Managing preparation of expenses
- Supporting the team with any issues, needs and queries
- Providing phone and holiday coverage for colleagues
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience as a Team Assistant
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Comfortable working with people at all organisational levels, internally and externally
- Flexible and adaptable to work and support across multiple teams
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.