Company: JEFFERSON WELLS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £14.50 - £15.59 per hour
Title: Healthcare Operations Coordinator Location: Cheltenham Duration: 10 months Rate: £15.59 PAYE Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining the order tracker held between Healthcare & Aviation
- Be the primary communication point for orders
- Run the daily meeting with the teams Standard work is in place.
- Maintain defect tracking and help drive resolution of issues.
- Responsible for updating the Production board, helping to prioritise work. Support & remove roadblocks for the operators.
- Preparation of Order Packs to enable the smooth execution of orders
- Complete training on the Healthcare Oracle system to enable the receiving of products and inventory control
- Maintenance and control of FIFO Kanban system for pull products.
- Support in embedding the process and layout of products moving to Pull/Supermarket system
- Involvement in Gemba walks and 5S sustainment/development.
- Active participation in Kaizen events as the project continues to evolve
- Support in packing/kitting and other manual tasks during peak times of demand
Key qualifications and SkillsThe successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Have a customer focus
- Apply or implement multiple lean practices
- Problem solve and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Effectively manage workload, both personally and for a team
- Be a team player, working collaboratively within a small team who are dependent on each other
- Apply an organised approach to work
- Work proactively and flexibly to meet the demands of the project and customer deliverables
- Work independently