This RemX client is a full-service electronic systems integrator that specializes in the design, installation, service, and support of the latest network, electronic security, audio-visual and healthcare technologies.
Their dynamic growth has created an opportunity for an experienced Low Voltage Systems Technician based in Richmond, VA.
In this role, you will work with complex, IP based, low-voltage systems installations and service. Systems include access control, IP & analog video, nurse call, intrusion, structured cabling and other types of low-voltage and network-based systems.
This is a strategic, high-visibility position with strong career potential, offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Install, analyze, diagnose, and repair complex integrated low-voltage systems, including troubleshooting issues that may be related to network architecture, protocols or other network related factors.
- Complete major systems integrations, including system commissioning.
- Communicate with subcontractors and coordinate work with subcontractors as required to ensure efficient and timely completion
- 5+ years Security industry experience, to include IP Security
- 3+ years in a lead-technician or other leadership role
- Access control and IP video hardware and software installation experience are a must.
- Software House, Identicard, Lenel, Vanderbilt, Exacq, Milestone, Axis, American Dynamics, certifications are strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in network architecture and protocols, database management, and fiber optics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must pass background check and drug screening.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, if required.
- Must be available for some travel if required.
Role: LOW-VOLTAGE SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN – Direct Hire
Apply for this job now.