Company: PAGE PERSONNEL FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Managing & maximising the customer service satisfaction within financial management of all developments. Understanding the Homeowners financial information needs and delivering excellent Customer Service across systems.
Our client is working with communities and developers to plan and deliver affordable housing schemes across the Dorset
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Maintain and improve the process of Record, Reply, Resolve, Review for customer financial issues
- Record all e-mails received and respond in a defined timescale, supporting targets and SLA.
- Cross functional working with all areas of the business to resolve issues including travel to sites.
- Build and maintain a close working relationship with the Community Managers on all developments to ensure great communication for our customers.
- Direct appropriate contact with our homeowners - written and face to face.
- Monitor Customer Service Phone Line and responds to queries either when the phone rings or by returning calls.
- Provide financial information and resolution by deadlines.
- Escalate issue where and when required, all the way up to business Directors if required.
- Manage financial systems and information - updating records where necessary.
To be successful with your application to this role, you must have:
- Wealth of Customer Service experience - driven to delight customers
- Attention to detail with a polite manner
- Strong IT skills and specifically excel
- Be able to interrogate financial systems and run reports and statements
- Be able to think outside the box for solutions.
- Be passionate about the Platinum Skies mission.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mind set to existing procedures and protocols.