A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of the top investment Firms based in the City of London.
Our client is looking for a Facilities Manager to undertake the day to day building/office related matters, printing and post related services, health & safety and fire risk responsibilities and building access control oversight. This role will also require the Facilities manager to manager two administrative staff.
Main Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Facilities compliance - organisation of work station risk assessments, electrical appliance testing, five yearly electrical surveys, fire extinguisher maintenance, provision of period fire risk assessments, advice on manual handling, etc.
- Coordination and management of internal moves and changes
- Management of pest control contracts
- To act as main contact for day to day building related matters and to liaise with the building manager as and when required.
- Responsibility of managing and overseeing physical access to the office via the security systems.
- Overseeing of:
- Volume printing, copying and scanning
- Courier and messenger services including periodic review of contracts and evaluation of available services
- All aspects of mail services including provision of internal mail distribution and collection services, negotiation of contracts with Royal Mail, Neopost and Version: December 2021 other suppliers
- Overseeing of archive filing facilities
- All aspects of stationery supply including periodic review of service providers
- Responsible of basic maintenance services and carrying out maintenance as appropriate
Key Attributes Required:
- Effective communicator with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Previous experience in management of a general services facility, including management of a team
- Previous experience in management of health and safety compliance
- Attention to detail in all areas
- Speedy resolution of maintenance issues
- It is important that the Facilities Manager encourages a sense of 'team' within the department and builds a level of confidence in the department within the office as a whole
- To be personally involved with all aspects of the department including delivery of mail, running print jobs and carrying out basic maintenance. This is a 'hands on role'
- Provision of excellent services to both internal and external clients
If you are interested in the above role, please apply online today.