- Supervise power transformers dress and testing up to 500kV (transformer testing knowledge required - controls and active part). Need to know oil processing systems, all testing related to the installation of transformers including power factor, SFRA, excitation, turn ratio, insulation resistance, winding resistance, CTs testing and testing of all alarm, trip circuits and controls.
- Manage multiple small/large scale projects for transformer repairs, maintenance, assemblies and commissioning.
- Travel availability an average of 80%.
- Need to be able to perform site surveys, project details and risk assessment.
- Educate service managers of overall offer and path forward to secure orders.
- Train and coach other team members on highest industry standards.
- Educate end users to maximize the reliability of their distribution equipment.
- Increase the brand recognition of SE in terms of performance and capabilities.
- Experience required: minimum of 5 years as a transformers D&T supervisor
- Base Location: In USA - no need to relocate to Atlanta, GA.
Charging station for electric cars
Role: Transformers Field Service Supervisor
Apply for this job now.