Company: METROPLAINS MANAGEMENT, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
MetroPlains Management is looking for individuals to join our team who are passionate about people and are committed to providing superior service to all those who seek affordable housing and supportive programs. We believe that affordable housing and supportive programs improve the economic status of residents, transform neighborhoods and stabilize lives.
We are currently looking for a Cleaning Technician who is responsible for cleaning common areas, deep cleaning apartments, cleaning brand new apartments after construction, cleaning service restrooms, hallways, etc. Every day is different and challenging!
**This is a brief description summarizing the abilities needed for the position.**
High school diploma or equivalent required
No experience required
- Effective oral communication is required
- Applicant must be able to work independently, to organize work, to establish priorities, to follow defined procedures, and to follow through in the completion of tasks
- Applicant must be able to physically operate a vacuum cleaner and small hand tools
- The cleaning technician must be able to schedule time as needed to complete jobs at several sites
- The cleaning technician must have transportation and vehicle insurance
- Compensation will be paid for mileage involved in the performance of the job
- The above responsibilities must be completed on a regular schedule which will be set by the maintenance supervisor, property manager, and/or the regional manager
- Represent MetroPlains Management in a professional manner at all times
- Understand and commit to the Mission and Values of MetroPlains Management
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employee Only
- 3 Medical Plans to Choose From
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Paid for by MetroPlains Management
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accidental & Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous PTO Allowance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Options
- Career Advancement opportunities
More about MetroPlains:
With more than 30 years in the real estate industry, MetroPlains Management gives you a solid foundation for meaningful success. Our mission is to connect people with places and achieve dreams—yours included. Our culture hinges on doing things right, and we're very proud to be recognized as one of Prairie Business Magazine's “Top 50 Best Places to Work.” To us, taking care of our staff means offering an industry-leading benefits package, promoting a family-oriented atmosphere, and creating opportunities for growth. With offices in desirable locations—the Black Hills, Fargo, Minneapolis, and Wichita, to name a few—we can help you find a place to thrive.
To apply, please send your resume to #removed# or apply online.
MetroPlains Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace