Currently recruiting to fill non-seasonal landscape laborer position. Munie Greencare is an established company, with an emphasis on providing top customer service in a safe environment. Company is willing to train for skills, so long as an individual has a strong work ethic and good attitude.
Job duties will include:
- Strong attention to detail and safety.
- Mowing lawns using push, zero turn, stand-on mowers, or tractors
- String trimming and edging lawns
- Blowing clippings
- Pruning shrubs and trees utilizing hedge trimmers, chain saws, or shears
- Leaf removal, both mechanical with equipment and by hand with rakes
- Planting flowers, trees, and shrubs
- Installing mulch
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must be able to stand/walk 90% of work day
- Candidate must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Work will be outside in a variety of weather conditions
- Pre-employment drug screen is required (provided by employer)
- Work is on a military installation - potential candidate must pass a military background check to gain access.
- Drivers license is required as candidate may operate company owned equipment
- Candidate must be able to report to jobsite prior to 7:00 am
- Weekend work may be required at times. Overtime will be paid for an hours worked over 40 per week.
- Respectful work environment
- Equipment and Safety training
Munie Greencare is an EEOC employer.
Munie is a leading provider of turfgrass management and land maintenance solutions. We have a comprehensive range of grounds management and turf care services that cater to every need—whether you are a commercial property owner, a football field maintenance manager, or a home owner. Our team is comprised of professionals with a passion for customer service in a teamwork-driven environment.
Role: Landscape Laborer
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground,
Apply for this job now.