A well- established Regional Building Contractor based in the Cumbria area are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager to deliver fit out, refurbishment and new build projects up to £3million within the Commercial, Health and Education sectors.
Reporting into a Contracts Manager you will have full responsibility for the day to day running of the site, managing the construction process safely, efficiently and in a cost effective manner.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a solid track record of successfully delivering a wide range of refurbishment and new build projects up to £2million as the Number 1 Site Manager. You will also be customer focused, results driven and Health & Safety conscious. A valid SMSTS certificate, First Aid certificate and CSCS Managers Card are all essential requirements. Experience of Design & Build projects is also desirable.
Site Manager Duties will include:
- Supervise and effectively manage all subcontractors and labour on Site
- Monitoring overall progress against programmes.
- Liaison with clients and the management team in striving to achieve good standards of quality
- Produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Monitor projects to ensure they have the correct resources to be completed on time and to the required standard
- Monitor the performance of the workforce on a regular basis and provide training and support where necessary
Salary up to £45000 plus company car or car allowance, pension, fuel card
For more information on this role contact Donna Hoggarth on 07753 450926 or apply below with your cv
Role: Site Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kendal, North West
Apply for this job now.