DBS Domestic Cleaner - Healthcare Settings
Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Domestic Hospital Cleaners to work in Stoke on Trent. You must hold a current Basic DBS certificate.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right Cleaner where you will have the opportunity to help make a difference in the current crisis.
Immediate start for the successful cleaner is available.
If you are a dedicated Cleaner within the Healthcare sector and want to work as part of a successful team to provide customers with an exceptional standard of service then you are just the Cleaner we are looking for.
- Immediate starts with a leading Healthcare Authority
- Full time, flexible hours on an ongoing temporary basis, leading to potential full time permanent roles
- Weekly Pay
The role includes:
- General cleaning of wards and communal area
- Changing beds
- Damp dusting of furniture and fittings and all equipment on the ward
- Maintaining all domestic equipment in a clean and tidy condition and ensuring safety for other users.
- Washing bed curtain rails
- Carpet cleaning and shampooing where required
- Cleaning of sinks, toilets, showers, plugholes (including shower drains), bathrooms, basins and urinals
- Emptying and cleaning of waste bins
- Replenish cleaning and domestic consumables
- To use a varied range of domestic cleaning machinery and materials in accordance with the above and ensure it is left in a clean condition after each use
Ideal Candidates take pride in their work and will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar Domestic/Cleaning role
- Current Basic DBS Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good team player as well as ability to work on own initiative
We want to hear from all applicants with at least 6 months previous experience as a Cleaner, Housekeeper, domestic cleaner, Hospital Cleaner DBS Cleaner, DBS Carer, DBS Domestic, Carer
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can contact #removed#-scott.co.uk