Are you looking to gain valuable experience in HR and office administration and recruitment? Great news: Hurley Consultants is expanding! Come join our Talent Acquisitions Department!
Hurley Consultants is looking for top talent to assist our Human Resources Administrators.
As HR Executive, you will:
· Work full-time in an upbeat team environment
· Perform a heavy amount of direct interaction with candidates: outbound recruitment calls, daily correspondence and email management
· Help run the front desk
· Manage our social media
· Required: retail, customer service, administrative or call centre experience
· Great written and verbal communication skills
· Multitasking in fast-paced environments
· Competitive and goal-oriented
· Computer-literate: MacOS and Windows
Positions are closing fast so if you like working in a cheerful, active environment, send your resume today!
Our commitment to promoting from within is a huge part of our culture, and has been integral to our philosophy since we opened our doors for business. We believe in developing our employees and rewarding them for their hard work. As a result, employees often stay with us for their entire career journey, enjoying a rewarding work experience where they can always count on taking the next step forward.
Role: HR Assistant
Apply for this job now.