Turn your passion and talent for sales into a career that really will take you places. At Pharaoh Enterprises, you'll enjoy exciting opportunities and fantastic long-term prospects.
- Be recognized for your hard work - great rewards and unlimited incentive structure.
- Many opportunities & perks including discounted travel and financial services.
Due to growth we have an excellent opportunity for an entry level Business Development Manager to join our successful sales team.
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches i.e. face to face meetings
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for our clients
- Active contribution to our growth strategy and wider business plan.
- Delivery of results against set objectives
- At least 1-2 years of Sales, Customer Service, or Business Development Management experience
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the assigned territory.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, however a candidate will be considered if he/she has equivalent training and experience.
This is a "hands-on", feet on the pavement kind of role. An individual's success will be determined by and compensated based on commissions generated by accounts secured.
Pharaoh Enterprise, Inc. is leading the industry in providing in-home entertainment technologies. Customers rely on our service experts to connect them with top-notch TV, internet, and phone options, tailored to suit their personal needs. It’s this level of individual attention that sets us apart from other companies.
At Pharaoh Enterprise, Inc., we’ve set out to rule the customer acquisitions industry. It starts with our one-to-one methods which allow us to connect with people in meaningful ways and build consumer trust. To ensure excellence at all levels, our people are trained in public speaking, management, networking, and more. We develop our experts so that they can deliver big results for you. Contact us today.
Role: Business Development Manager - Entry Level Sales
Location: Thousand Oaks,
Apply for this job now.