Roto-Rooter, Santa Rosa's premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services, is looking for a unique individual to join our team as a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AND DISPATCHER.
The selected candidate will have a dynamic phone presence, excellent problem solving and customer service skills, and a working knowledge of computer software.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Provide world class customer service through scheduling, communication and follow-up with our customers.
- Overcome customer scheduling objections/questions by explaining benefits of using Roto-Rooter.
- Handle customer issues and make invoice adjustments concerning billing or service.
- Dispatch and communicate with technicians efficiently to maximize their productivity and ensure customer experience is excellent.
- Maintain accurate time tracking on all service technicians and plumbers.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure they are happy with our services.
- Follow-up with customers to schedule work on provided estimates.
We are looking for someone who will put the customer first! In addition to excellent customer service, the selected candidate will possess above average computer/software skills with solid typing ability, attention to detail, and thorough knowledge of Santa Rosa and surrounding areas.
Flexible part time schedule with full day Saturday required. Candidate will be willing to pick up additional hours that may include holidays.
If you are an energetic, self-starter with a focus on achievement, we want to talk to you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse work team
Roto-Rooter offers an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to be the premier provider of repair and maintenance services. As always, we will continue to listen to customers and expand service offerings to meet and exceed their changing expectations.
Role: Part Time Customer Service & Dispatcher
Location: Santa Rosa,
Apply for this job now.