We are recruiting a Forklift Driver to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Must be trained and licensed to operate power equipment
- For non-internal promotions, candidates must have a minimum 1 year power equipment operation experience.
- Requires satisfactory completion of a forklift training program.
- Ability to demonstrate basic product scanner proficiency (i.e., ordering replenishment) effectively with minimal
- Strong team player and the ability to get along with co-workers.
- Good verbal/written communication skills, basic math skills, and ability to read documents in English, such as
- safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Each year Scholastic Book Fairs, in partnership with schools across the country, hosts more than 127,000 book-sale events that give more than 35 million students and their families access to thousands of affordable and educational products, helping foster a lifelong love of reading.
Role: Forklift Driver
Apply for this job now.