Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £120 - £220 per day, Inc benefits
Reed Education are currently working with a large comprehensive school who are looking for an SEN teacher to join their team in January '24. The school encompasses teaching from Year 7-13 so knowledge of the GCSE and A level curriculum are required. The school provides a nurturing community for their students based across two sites, which teachers are required to teach across.
The school has a strong academic record, and they show pride in their achievements. They are looking for someone who will strive for excellence and be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of the candidates in the school.
- Supporting and teaching students with individual needs
- You will work in a large, friendly and vibrant department where teachers are well supported
- Benefit from positive working relationships with each other and aim to foster a positive and proactive approach to all they do
- Plan and organise time effectively, work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining your work/life balance.
- Create a safe, happy and successful learning environment , founded on strong relationships.
- Communicate effectively with parents and other staff about the progress of students in the class.
- Contribute to writing EHCPs and adapting resources to meet the needs of individuals.
- Qualification in SEN to degree level or equivalent and qualified to teach in the UK.
- Experience of and capacity to demonstrate raising attainment in SEN students.
- Supportive of the schools vision and values and be able to support other staff to support SEN students
- Desire to work hard to achieve goals using outstanding organisation skills and good subject knowledge
- Be willing to update CPD and contribute to the wider ethos of the school.
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to gain one
This role is a long term role from January on a full time basis. Pleasse apply with an updated CV to be considered for this role.