A well-established contract manufacturer of electronic mechanical assemblies, including Kiosk Manufacturing, is seeking an experienced manufacturing engineer to manage several technical assignments.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Planning manufacturing processes and procedures
- Analyze product designs for best methods of manufacture
- Possible design and testing of tooling equipment
-Direct the design, development, and/or improvement of manufacturing processes
- Provide technical support for plant operations
- Implementation of lean manufacturing processes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or 2-5 years equivalent experience in manufacturing/assembly environment
- Knowledge of tooling and manufacturing processes and procedures
- Lean Manufacturing Experience - Preferred Green Belt of higher
- Manufacturing Quality
Must be detailed "hands on" oriented individual with good organizational and communication skills. Attention to detail and good communication skills a must. Other skills: CAD capabilities, mechanical aptitude, computer and mathematics.
Compensation package for the experienced performer includes a competitive base salary ($45,000 $60,000), performance incentives, and benefits program.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Apply for this job now.