Teaching Personnel are seeking to appoint a female PE Teacher for a secondary school in the Bradford BD5 area. The ideal candidate will join a vibrant community where each individual and their learning is valued. The school are looking for someone dynamic that will engage the pupils in physical education and motivate them to do well.
As a female PE Teacher, you must:
- Have Degree education with QTS
- Have excellent subject knowledge of physical education
- Be experienced or a newly qualified teacher
- Be passionate about education
- Be up to the challenge of working in a demanding environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced female PE Teacher to join a great school that fosters a supportive community, as well as NQTs looking to gain experience and career progression.
If this role sounds well suited to your skills and experience please apply below or contact Leah at #removed# to be considered.
Alternatively, if you are looking for similar jobs in an area more local to you, please visit #removed# for a full listing of jobs.