This is an A SHIFT, Temp to Hire position for a Material Handler / Fork lift Driver and Packer at one of our very busy and rapidly growing clients in the Greater Rochester area.
Material Handler / Fork lift Driver will be part of the shipping and warehouse department with lots of opportunity for growth in the future.
Must have good Basic Computer skills to enter receiving into database and track inventory in MRP system.
Responsibilities will include driving a fork lift, and moving Materials around the company from building to building.
Material Handler / Fork lift Driver will support the warehouse, and shipping and packing finished products and deliver to shipping.
Material Handler / Fork lift Driver will be receiving material in, open crates and inspect material, forward to inventory.
Large and Small Packing will include:
- Packing large and small components and parts for shipment.
- Will use a pallet jack to move skids and pallets and to deliver materials within the company using material handling equipment.
- Must have related shipping background with minimum 1 year experience in the field.
- Must have good Basic Computer skills to enter info into database.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 to 50 lbs., push and pull carts and go up and down flights of stairs.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be reliable, have good references and a solid work ethic.
- Must be experience in the proper handling of material to support an assembly operation
- Good computer skills a plus to grow into shipping department in the future.
- Customer service skills and goal oriented.
- Able to follow instructions and be a team player willing to contribute to the success of your area and the rest of the company.
Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
This is an A shift, Hours are 7:00am to 4:00 pm, and/or 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Mon-Fri
Temp to Hire position offering good pay.
Once direct, benefits will include: medical, dental, 40lk and profit sharing.
Innovative Recruiting Solutions, launched in 2010, is one of Western and Central New York's fastest growing Technical and Professional Staffing Firms with 25 years of recruiting and placement expertise. We are in the business of assisting people find solid opportunities and assisting companies find exceptional talent. Making good matches, bringing people together, helping people advance their careers is our only business. Our core values exemplify who we are. Our relationships are built on Integrity, Honesty and Trust. For us, it's all about building those relationships and creating value, value to our clients, value to our employees and value to our community. We offer best in class placement services, resume review and optimization, confidential employment and career evaluation, all in strict confidence.
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.
Role: Material Handler
Apply for this job now.