Our top South Shore client is in need of a BIM/CAD Coordinator.
Our client is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual for the role of CAD/BIM Coordinator.
- Experience in Revit and AutoCAD with 3D modeling
- Ability to work in other compatible design software
- assisting the project team with the coordination of architectural, structural, and MEP
- The CAD/BIM Coordinator will work with project teams, and directly with subcontractors,
- Project will be coordinated and both CAD and BIM systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding of architectural and engineering systems
- Experience working with architectural and engineering contract documents and creating 3D drawings and 2D.
- identifying issues involving architectural errors
- Create, manage and maintain the project design models
- Proficiency utilizing Revit for the creation of presentation and construction documents
- Construction project experience- large scale
- 3-6 years of experience in an design firm setting or construction industry equivalency
- Bluebeam Knowledge
- VDC documentation
- Experience with 3D collaboration tools (Navisworks, BIM360 suite, Assemble) is preferred
- Industry BIM certification (Revit Certified Professional, CM-BIM, etc.) is preferred
for our client.
Role: BIM/CAD/Revit Coordinator (general contractor)
Apply for this job now.