Shifts / Hours: 06:45-15:15 / 15:30-22:30 Monday to Thursday, 06:45-12:15 / 12:30-19:00 Friday
These positions involve working on and around various production and packing lines within the factory, job roles will vary during the day to ensure full training of line duties and responsibilities. General duties may include but not limited to; assembly of products, packaging, labeling, basic quality assessment, palletising the products using specific pallet specification plans and general light clean down duties.
All candidates must be flexible, reliable and available for an immediate start. Candidates must command a basic to good level of English speaking, reading and writing.
All applicants for consideration will undergo full registration and pre-site selection testing.
Successful applicants will move on to full site orientation and induction on their first day of work.
Position Requirements (Skills / Experience)
• Production packing experience
• Good work ethic
• Own transport is currently essential, the site is accessible by walking & bicycle.
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
• Standing or walking long periods between 8 and 12 hours (depending on shifts)
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
• Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight
• Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
Quest Employment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment.