We are recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing international multi-site retailer based in Central Surrey.
As the leader of the Treasury function, you will be responsible for assessing the capital and liquidity position of Group and subsidiaries, as well as net interest income and market risk profiles (including FX, interest rate risks and credit risk) the Group is exposed to.
You will also own various Treasury procedures and be responsible for the implementation of a new treasury management system and its future development to improve workflow and management information to the business.
- Prepare the daily group cash position including extracting balances/ transactions from the banking systems, generate daily FX rates and requesting the input on Group bank transfers for approval
- Review and improve efficiency of the Group's global cash management to allow for prompt management of surplus funds. Fine tune treasury-related control mechanisms to ensure full compliance with internal policy and applicable government regulations (EU, UK, Gibraltar).
- Collaboration with other areas of Finance and the wider business around the cash impact (forecasting and monitoring) of trading results and business initiatives
- Coordinate FX dealing and cash management across the global group
- Cash flow optimization and Cash Flow forecasting - Direct & Indirect
- Working closely with the Group FP&A Director
- Consolidation of the 13 Week Group Cash Forecast, including leading cash flow calls with each affiliate to drive more effective cash management.
- Preparation of the forecast commentary for management, senior lenders and shareholders review
- Indirect cash flow forecasting for Budgeting and Forecast processes
BANK RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
- Primary contact for the global bank group
- Loan administration including compliance certificates, rollover instructions, interest/fee payments, know your customer and other requests from lenders
- Managing and negotiating the bank fees charges by major banks
- Senior Lender Agreement compliance - maintaining the basket model of ATG's complex loan requirement with actuals, ensure a review of activities across the Group that are SFA governed, liaising with internal and external legal advisors
- Manage letters of credit including any new LOC requirements
- Perform the admin function for banks and bank systems including bank account closures, system user setup and deletions
- Manage bank mandates to ensure appropriate controls are up to date
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in Treasury/Cash Management
- Enthusiastic and adaptable working style, keen to identify opportunities for improvements and personal growth