DIESEL TECHNICIAN (TRUCK/TRAILER TECHNICIAN)
- TOP PAY AND PRODUCTIVITY BONUS!
We are looking for TRUCK / TRAILER TECHNICIANS, wanting to be more than a number, to join our family. We strive to develop our technicians to become ASE / OEM Master Certified mechanics and for you to receive your Class A CDL. We offer bonuses for productivity levels and a training bonus of $2,400.
We repair trucks and trailers bumper to bumper. Duties include but not limited to:
· Diagnosis, repair and/or replace tractor and trailer components
· Perform preventative maintenance, inspections, and tune-ups
· Other various service duties as assigned
· Welding ,engine rebuilds, clutches, brakes
· Truck and trailer customizing for are customer
To join our family, qualifications are:
· 12 months or more years in the field preferred
· Class A CDL preferred but not required
· Willingness to learn and grow as mechanic
· Wanting to become Proficient with computers (Diagnostic laptop and scanners)
· Wanting to become ASE and OEM master certifications
· Wanting to be more than a number
· Want to be part of family
Compensations and Benefits:
The starting base pay range for this position is $15 - $32 per hour. Exact base pay will be determined by existing education, experience, and skill set. Overtime pay is available for all hours over 40 worked each week.
Highly competitive benefits package to all of its full-time employees.
· Paid holidays and vacation time
· Productivity bonus on top of hourly rate
· Overtime pay over 40 hours
· Uniforms supplied
· Technical Training Program
· ASE Training and Certificate Assistance
· CDL Training and expense reimbursement
· Tuition reimbursement
· Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision plan available
· Life insurance plan - free
· Health Spending Account (H.S.A) plan
· 401(K) retirement plan
Kirk NationaLease is a privately owned, full-service truck leasing and maintenance company that provides long-term leases for trucks, tractors and trailers servicing the industries in the Northeastern Midwest region of the US for more than forty years.
Come to work for a company that treats you like family!!
Role: Truck and Trailer mechanic
Apply for this job now.