We currently recruiting for a facilities management company who provide M&E FM services to commercial sector and government clients.
This role will cover service and maintenance for commercial heating and air conditioning systems and associated pipework. This role will be mobile, mainly covering site across the East Midlands.
Commercial Gas Engineer duties:
- Installation work of commercial heating systems
- Fault-finding, service, and maintenance on various commercial and domestic heating systems
- Maintenance on various boilers, burners, warm air heaters etc.
- Collection and fitting of new parts
- Carrying out reactive calls and planned maintenance
- Updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely way
- Updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely way
- Working safely in line with health and safety procedures
- +3 years in a similar role
- Experienced working with copper pipe and screwed steel
- Experience with fault finding, breakdowns and general service of boilers
- ACS Commercial Gas Safe (COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1 etc.)
- ACS Domestic Gas Safe (CCN1, CPA1 etc.)
Commercial Gas Engineer package:
- Competitive salary, which is negotiable depending on experience
- Company van, fuel card
- Paid travel time
- 40 hours per week
If you are interested in this commercial gas engineer role, please apply online with your CV or call Jamie or Paul on 0121 8091999