Role: Foundation Phase Teaching Assistant
Pay: GBP306.00 per week
Location: Cardiff (CF24)
Position Available: Full-Time
Are you looking for a rewarding role within the Primary Education sector?
Are you understanding, reliable and driven?
Teaching Personnel are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within the Foundation Phase within a partner primary school in Central Cardiff. The role will be based within a Reception class of 28 pupils. This is an exciting and rewarding role to help enhance the learning and development of the pupils.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Hold a DBS which is registered on the update service, however full assistance provided if not registered.
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (compulsory requirement in Wales) - Full assistance provided if not registered.
- Provide at least two professional references.
- Aiding the pupils across the whole curriculum, with a particular focus on the core subjects (Mathematics and Literacy).
- Providing extra help to pupils who need extra support.
- Inspiring and encouraging pupils.
- Taking pupils out as smaller groups to help develop their reading skills.
- Allowing the pupils to develop their own independent skills.
- Looking after children's pastoral needs, including dealing with playground accidents, and caring for children.
The Ideal Candidate have the following qualities.
- Optimistic, patient, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Takes the hands-on approach and is always willing to support the class teacher.
- Has the ability to use their own initiative in challenging situations that may arise.
- Experience working with children (not necessarily have to be classroom based.)
- Have a passion for engaging students and watching them grow into lifelong learners, always going the extra mile to create an enjoyable and constructive learning atmosphere.
What can WE offer you?
- A devoted and enthusiastic consultant with knowledge and understanding of working in the Primary Education sector.
- CPD courses through our CPD Academy such as Level 2 Safeguarding and Understanding Autism certificates.
- Referral scheme where you could earn up to £50 per referral!
If you have the passion, energy, and experience relative to this position then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with an updated CV and short message about your availability and preferences. The next step will consist of reviewing applications, shortlisting, and scheduling interviews. If you have any queries or require further information, then please do not hesitate to contact Todd Wilcox on #removed#