Sports Coaches, Wakefield
We are recruiting for a range of Secondary School Support roles for one of our clients in Wakefield, and would be keen to hear from Sports Coaches.
At PK we feel that previous experience working with children or young people within a sport and coaching environment provides a great background for people who are looking to transfer their coaching skills to gain new experience and employment opportunities in a classroom environment.
We are able to offer temporary part time and full time work in a variety of Secondary School Support roles; including Cover Supervisor, Teaching Assistant and SEND Support Assistant positions in Wakefield.
The roles are initially available on a part-time/full time basis depending on your preference, and are working term time only, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience working with Secondary age pupils
• Be willing to work in a range of Schools in the Wakefield area
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay between £60 - £75 per school day
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with your CV, wider employment opportunities and interview advice
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
If you would like to hear about other Secondary School Support roles in Wakefield please visit our website.