NCB Management Services, Inc. is growing and recruiting intelligent, dedicated, outgoing professionals who are interested in a rewarding career in the Debt Collection and Call Center Industry. At this time, we are especially in search of experienced collectors
What Do We Do?
- Call customers to offer them various repayment options with the goal of getting their defaulted account/s back on track
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts
- Record and update account activity including borrowers’ financial status, demographics, and collection efforts associated with resolving their accounts.
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts including the recording of address and phone number changes
- Maintain a high level of compliance and customer service to ensure clarity and understanding
Why Work at NCB?
- Competitive Wages
- Paid training
- Monthly bonus incentives
- Benefits include medical, dental and 401K
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Flexible work schedules
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) years of recent call center, collections, or customer service experience
- Ability to work in team call center environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Drug Test
- Criminal Background
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Pay: Salary Based on Experience
Bonus: Monthly Bonus Based on Performance
Benefits: Medical, Dental, ESOP and 401K package
Benefits Continued: Paid time off- vacation, sick, and holidays
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm || Two (2) shifts per week 12pm-9pm
NCB Management Services, Inc. is a national accounts receivable management company and debt buyer. Our clients include some of the largest financial institutions in the country. We are dedicated to achieving maximum financial results while protecting both our and our clients valued reputation as an industry leader in compliance. What makes NCB Management Services, Inc. different from any other company in our industry is our unparalleled focus on our Recovery Specialists and our continued contribution to their success.
Role: Experienced Debt Collector SF
Location: Sioux Falls,
Apply for this job now.