We currently have a vacancy for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Reed Finance in Farringdon. This opportunity will be to join one of the highest performing teams in Reed specialising in recruiting qualified interim finance roles within some of London's most robust industries, Real Estate, Energy & Infrastructure.
The position is hybrid working - 3 days in office and 2 days working from home.
In this role you will be reporting into a manager with nearly 10 years’ experience in building successful recruitment desks and receiving further support from two directors with over 30 years experience combined.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards working against KPI's and targets.
Our consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues to help them achieve success. To be part of.
We are driven by our purpose “improving life through work” and that stands for our co-members as well as our customers. We believe that everyone deserves a rewarding and fulfilling career. That’s why we offer a range of benefits and opportunities to help you grow professionally and personally and feel like you truly belong.
A snapshot of which includes:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Annual golden ticket and high achievers’ events – see our rewards page for more details.
- A career development framework which delivers regular promotions and salary increases
- Long service awards and paid sabbaticals
- A flexible working environment and work-life balance
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
- A chance to make a positive impact on society and the environment through our commitment to EDIB (Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) principles
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our mission to change lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency - Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.