Executive Assistant with HR and Compliance Duties | Boutique Asset Management | Mayfair
An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to be part of the team of an innovative and entrepreneurial boutique Mayfair based specialist asset manager. We are a small welcoming team, driven and passionate about what we do.
This is a varied role which offers more than just the traditional EA / secretarial duties and the opportunity to assist with different aspects of the business including; investor relations, HR, compliance, company secretary duties, and liaising business contacts - you would be an integral part of our administrative management.
A role which would suit a team spirited, dynamic, confident, highly organised individual with a broad skill set. Someone who enjoys “wearing several hats, can work autonomously and thrives on new challenges".
The ideal Executive Assistant has at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a regulated environment and is capable of working in a small team that puts an emphasis on the entrepreneurial spirit.
You would provide support and assistance with regards to the following:
- Maintaining statutory records in compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Drafting routine board minutes, papers and statutory forms.
- Prepare and review corporate documentation such as report and accounts.
- Drafting responses to, and working with business contacts, to respond to ad-hoc company secretarial queries.
- Providing support for investor relations.
- Providing support to the Head of Legal and Compliance including assisting with on-boarding, KYC, compliance monitoring and AIFM reporting workstreams.
- Providing support to the Head of Operations with HR matters including on-boarding of employees and visa applications.
- Providing general administrative support to the executive team as required.
Italian language could be an advantage.