Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Our client, a Midlands Local Authority, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join its Locality Team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To carry out some court work, predominantly handling or producing statements.
- To aid in assessments and care proceedings relating to CP, including PLO meetings.
- To work directly with Children and Families co-ordinating services and resources with them.
- To attend case review meetings and take appropriate action.
Requirements of the role:
- Must hold a degree in Social Work or equivalent.
- Must be fully registered with Social Work England.
- Minimum of two years post-qualified experience working with a similar client group.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010